Flex Wheeler is a great professional bodybuilder and four-time champion of the Arnold Classic weightlifting competition, and his nickname is “The Sultan of Symmetry.” Wheeler won the Arnold Classic record four times. He temporarily worked as a police officer before starting professional bodybuilding. He achieved great honor from fellow bodybuilding Ronnie Coleman. More information about Flex Wheeler Bio, family, net worth, age, height, and unknown facts are given below.
Flex Wheeler bodybuilder, age, height, net worth wiki and lesser known facts
Flex Wheeler bodybuilder
Kenneth Flex Wheeler was born on 23 August 1965 in Fresno, California, and the sun sign is Leo, and the height is 5’7″. The weight of Flex Wheeler is 122 kg, and the competition weight is 230 lbs. He has American Nationality. The leg size is 80 cm (31 in), chest size is 138 cm (54 in), and arm size is 58.42 cm (23 in). The eyes shade of Flex Wheeler is Black.
Childhood and Education
Poverty existed during his teenage years. He faced manipulation as a kid and grew up with many problems, comprising self-destructive tendencies. He belonged to a low-class family, and he was always interested in weight lifting bodybuilding. During his childhood, he started martial arts training, and he was extremely flexible.
He was not good at his studies, but he was brilliant in sports. He frequently fought in school due to dyslexia and began doing martial arts and weight lifting; he claimed to be the first martial artist and second weight lifter. By the time he arrived in 10th standard, Flex previously had an amazing personality and was extremely famous.
Images credit Flex wheeler Instagram
Flex Wheeler Family and Career
The father of Flex Wheeler is Webster, and the Mother’s name is Gloria. He has two siblings- Darnell (Elder Brother) and Sharlene (Elder Sister). He dated his girlfriend Madeline and married her, and after that, she gave birth to two beautiful children. Nia (daughter) and Darius (Son) are the kids of Flex Wheeler. After a concise career in the Police department, Wheeler concentrated full-time to become a pro weight lifter.
Flex Wheeler participated in a weight lifting contest for the first time in 1983, and he won the trophy for the first time at the NPC Mr. California Championships. Flex Wheeler is a 4-time Arnold Classic winner, 5-time Ironman professional champion, and has achieved the South Beach Pro Invitational, France Grand Prix, Hungarian Grand Prix, and Night of Champions. He served as a vice president of the Iron fitness community.
Flex Wheeler Net Worth, First TV Film, and Show
Kenneth Flex Wheeler has an estimated net worth of $ 2.2 million. It is a fact that net income was increasing knowingly in 2019-2020. He certainly makes huge money by boosting nutritional supplement brands and discounts. Kenneth Flex Wheeler got an excellent deal of income while working as a police officer.
He worked in many documentaries, & the first biopic (Get Some: The Women of the WWF) was released in 1999, a 49-minute video. In 2007, he appeared in the first comedy talk-show titled ShoutonaSlavi. It was a Bulgarian language TV series, and the first episode was released on 21 September 2007.
Flex Wheeler Diet Plan
Meal 1: 1.5 cups egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, .5 cups egg whites, and 1 tbsp peanut butter
Meal 2: Salad and 6 ounces grilled chicken breast
Meal 3: 1 cup white rice, 6 ounces ground turkey, and Broccoli
Meal 4: One banana, two scoops whey protein, and 1 tbsp peanut butter
Meal 5: 1 cup brown rice, 6 ounces steak, and Asparagus
Meal 6: 1 cup sweet potato, 6 ounces grilled chicken breast, and Spinach
- Five sets & 10-15 reps: T-bar row
- Five sets & 10 reps: Assisted pull up machine
- Five sets & 8-12 reps: Close grip latpulldown
- Five sets & 8-12 reps: Close grip seated cable row
- Five sets & 8-12 reps: Barbell deadlift
- Five sets & 10-15 reps: Flat machine press
- Five sets & 10-12 reps: Incline barbell bench
- Five sets & 10-15 reps: Hammer strength press
- Five sets & 8-12 reps: Flat dumbbell bench press
- Five sets & 15-20 reps: Incline dumbbell fly
- Five sets & 8-12 reps: Barbell upright row
- Five sets & 10-15 reps: Dumbbell rear delt fly
- Five sets & 10-15 reps: Incline dumbbell front raise
- Five sets & 15-20 reps: Reverse pec deck
- Five sets & 8-12 reps: Smith machine overhead press
- Five sets & 12-15 reps: Machine shrug
- Four sets & 10-15 reps: Single-arm machine preacher curl
- Four sets & 10-15 reps: Triceps pushdown machine
- Four sets & 10-15 reps: Machine preacher curl
- Four sets & 10-15 reps: Single-arm triceps extension with rope
- Four sets & 10-15 reps: Dumbbell alternating curl
- Four sets & 15-20 reps: Leg press
- Four sets & 15-20 reps: Single leg extension
- Four sets & 15-20 reps: Lying hamstring curl
- Four sets & 15-20 reps: Hack squat
- Four sets & 15-20 reps: Leg extension
- Four sets & 20 reps: Donkey calf raise
- Four sets & 20 reps: Seated calf raise
In 2000, Flex Wheeler retired from weight lifting. After retiring from weight lifting, he started the martial arts again. Kemp-Kwon-Do, a combination of Tae Kwon Do, Kempo, and Aikido, is his preferred martial arts type. After that, Flex has served as a Director of Media and Public Relations for a regimen and sports association.
Unknown Facts of Flex Wheeler
The Flex Wheeler is a wonderful, famous, and well-known professional Bodybuilder, and he is not on any social media platform. He is considered arrogant and over-optimistic by the audience. Previously, he also worked as a police officer. Flex Wheeler is famous for the IFBB Pro weightlifter and also achieved the Arnold Classic record four times.
He also handled his sponsored athletes and may be seen in company commercials and advertisements. On 22 October 2019, Flex lost his leg because of a vascular system issue. In 1993, 1997, 1998, and 2000, he won so many prizes in different competitions.
Tiffany is a Medical Student and also works as a fitness coach in part-time. She is also a writer and writes on health and fitness articles. Tiffany loves to engage with users and help them provide various useful information on General Health. She provides researched-based information and also featured on various blogs and magazines.