Fifth Chakra of the Seven Chakra is the Throat Chakra. It is located at the center of the neck of the body at the level of the throat. It is a passage of the energy between the lower parts of the body and the head. The major function of the Throat Chakra is basically driven by the principle of expression and communication.
Meaning of the Throat Chakra
Out of all the seven Chakras, fifth chakras is referred to as the
- Kanth Padma
- Throat Chakra
- Shodash Dala
Out of all these, the most common Sanskrit name is the Vishudda whose meaning is the purification and pure. Throat Chakra is related to the element of the sound. As through the throat, the sound is propagated into the air.
The color of the Throat Chakra
The color of the Throat chakra is Blue Turquoise or the aquamarine Blue. The energy of the Throat Chakra can be seen as the smoky purple or the turquoise.
Symbol of the Throat Chakra
Throat Chakra symbol is composed of the
- A Circle with the sixteen petals
- A crescent with the circle inside of it
- The color of all the petals is depicted as the smoky purple or the grayish lavender
Location of the Fifth Chakra
The location of the fifth chakra at the level of Throat. This Chakra is multidimensional and is often represented as the going out of the throat. The Throat Chakra is associated with the Brachial Plexi and the Pharyngeal and is connected to the mouth
Throat Chakra Blockage
The Throat Chakra Blockage can contribute to feelings of insecurity, introversion, and timidity. An overactive throat chakra will lead to the gossiping, nonstop and useless talking, and verbally aggressive for not any reason. Throat Chakra should be kept open as many problems arise on throat Chakra Blockage. A few of the problems that arise due to the Throat Chakra Blockage are.
- Lack of control over the one’s speech and speaking too much useless or inappropriately;
- Small and imperceptible voice
- Not being able to keep the secrets and also not to keep own word
- Not being able to listen to the others
- Fear of speaking
- Telling Lies
- On the opposite side, a closed throat chakra might manifest as excessive secretiveness or shyness
- Lack of the connection with the vocation or the purpose in life
How to Open Throat Chakra Blockage?
It is very much important to open the Blocked Throat Chakra and here are few points with the help of which Throat Chakra Blockage can be easily opened.
- Eat Fruits- Helps in cleansing and activate the Throat Chakra.
- Clean Air- Clean air brings Freshness and removes all negativity.
- Conversation- Have a Conversation with family members and friends. Be open to them and say everything honestly
- Sing- As Throat Chakra is the chakra of the self-expression singing will help a lot in activating the blocked chakra and also in balancing it properly
Tiffany is a Medical Student and also works as a fitness coach in part-time. She is also a writer and writes on health and fitness articles. Tiffany loves to engage with users and help them provide various useful information on General Health. She provides researched-based information and also featured on various blogs and magazines.